Salad Strip Lash
- Faux Silk
- Clear lash bands
- Soft, flexible band for complete comfort
- Wispy and spikey designs can appeal to various eye shapes and facial features. There is a style for everyone.
- Lashes are made of soft luxurious faux silk.
- Styles vary from basic everyday looks
- Great for Day or Nightwear
When To Wear Them? :
- Daily (a typical day at the job)
- Special occasions (weddings, photoshoots, nights on the town)
- Date Nights
- All The Time !!
How many times can I wear them? :
- You can reuse them as many times as you like as long as you keep them clean and sanitary, as well as take the proper care of them.
How To Care For Your Strip Lashes?
- When to clean your strip lashes?
- When you notice that your strip lashes are starting to get a buildup on them. Whether from eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, or eyelash glue.
- How to clean the lashes
- First, remove any residual strip lash glue from the band using a pair of tweezers. Use the tweezers to gently peel off the excess glue piece by piece to not cause any unnecessary damage to the lash band.
- Clean using The CN 2-in-1 Lash and Facial cleanser and lukewarm water.
- Dispense a few pumps of the foam cleanser onto the strip lashes, and work the foam thoroughly through the lashes with a spooly brush, applying gentle agitation.
- Rise the lashes to remove the residual foam and dirt from the strip lashes.
- Let the lashes air-dry completely before reapplying.