Like WTF 2.0 (Old Bottle Style)
What's New: Formula
- Per your request, we created a thinner viscosity (we thinned out the thickness of the consistency of the glue)
- New recommendations for the humidity level: 30-70% (still works in a wide range of humidities)
- New recommendation for dry time: .5 to 1 second dry time (dry time can be .5 seconds when the temperature and humidity levels are ideal but can take up to 1 second to safely secure the lash extension
Let's go over the specs.
Like WTF 2.0:
- Has a .5 to 1-second dry time
- Should be kept and used in temperatures between 68-75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Recommended Humidity levels between 30-70%
- Long-lasting adhesive
How To Burp A Glue Bottle
- While burping, you will notice small bubbles coming up out of the nozzle. This is burping, releasing the trapped air within the bottle and nozzle.
- Burp the bottle until the nozzle is completely clean and no more bubbles are coming up.
- Wipe the nozzle with a CN Lint-Free wipe after each bubble that is expelled from the bottle to ensure that the glue won't dry up and settle on the nozzle. We are trying to keep the nozzle clean here.
How To Care For The Glue Nozzle:
- Wipe the nozzle of the glue with a CN Lint-Free Wipe after every use. This will keep the adhesive from gathering on the nozzle and causing a clog or the lid to attach to the nozzle.
- Like WTF Adhesive is a thin viscosity glue that dries fast, so it is vital that you wipe the nozzle right after dispensing to avoid the glue from drying on the nozzle and causing a clog.
- Do Not shake the bottle up and down as it can cause the glue to be left in the lid of the glue. When the lid is placed back on the bottle, the glue in the lid will saturate the nozzle and cause the nozzle to be clogged.
- The glue nozzle is so important to keep clean as it will affect the dispensing and longevity of The Like WTF Glue.
- Puncture Free Nozzle
Can be used for:
- Classic Lashing
- Volume Lashing
- Easy Fan Volume Lashing
- Mega Volume Lashing
- Pre-Made Volume Lashing
Adhesive good for:
- 2 MONTHS after receiving your order.
- Whether OPENED or UNOPENED
The adhesive should be:
- Shaken side to side, NEVER up and down.
- Shake before each use
- Shake for 20 seconds to ensure ingredients are well mixed
- If the glue is not well mixed, it will result in retention issues.
- Changed every 20-30 minutes and a new drop dispensed into a new glue ring or on a new area on a jade stone or crystal stone.
- Never dispense adhesive on top of the previous drop.
- Refrigerate upon receiving to stabilize the ingredients
- After can be stored in a cool, dry place
- If the temperature is not consistent, store it in the refrigerator at the end of the day.
- If the temperature stays consistent in your lashing suite, store in the "Keep It Fresh" Jar or the CN Glue Jar in between clients to maintain a cool temperature
- Do Not throw away the silica packet; place it inside the jar for added freshness and to keep away excess moisture.
- If stored in the refrigerator overnight, please remove 30 minutes before initial use of the day.
- Never lash with cold adhesive as it will cause retention issues.
- Store Up Right ( DO NOT store on its side )
Adhesive will dry within .5 - 1 second in the recommended environment:
- 68-75 degrees Fahrenheit
- 30-70% Humidity Level
Do not use this adhesive if your clients are allergic to any lash adhesive, have had an allergic reaction to lash adhesives in the past, or allergic to cyanoacrylate. Symptoms include swollen eyes, itchiness, severe red eyes, soreness of the eyelids, and discharge of the eye. If a client has ever experienced these symptoms in the past, then this client is allergic to lash adhesive in general, and we recommend you do not apply lash extensions to said client/clients.