White KN95 Masks W/ Respiratory Valve
During this trying time, it is important to protect not only yourself but those you love.
KN95 masks features:
- Has a respiratory breathing valve, meaning this mask includes the independent one-way breathing valve that aids in reducing respiratory resistance.
- Valve does not affect the filtration capacities of the mask (valve is personal preference)
- 4 layered filtration system
- Filters block dust, airborne allergens, smoke, and fine particles
- Adjustable nose clips that can be tightened around the nose for a better fit
- Comfortable elastic ear loops
Please Note: Thickness of masks does not = effectiveness
** Sold Individually Not In A Pack**
Commonly Asked Information:
- Masks are disposable ( not recommended for washing )
- Recommended one-time use ( please refer to CDC guidelines for more information)
What is the writing on the side of the mask?
- M801V: Is the Model Number of the mask
- Gb2626-2006: Is the test code
- Writing does not affect the effectiveness or durability of the mask
- Writing is not a serial number like N95 masks commonly have
**Due to the circumstances surrounding the coronavirus, we CANNOT accept any returns or exchanges, ALL MASKS ARE FINAL SALE**
**Disclaimer**: KN95 Masks are not to be confused with N95 Masks. Masks are for consumers and are not medical grade.