Vinyl Gloves (100ct)
- Resistant to punctures, tears, and rips (perfect for those with long nails)
- Has stretch to fit larger hands snuggly without being ripped
- Gloves can be worn for extended periods of time ( perfect for those in the food, medical, janitorial and cosmetic industries).
- Hypoallergenic (perfect for those with sensitivities and allergies to traditional glove material)
- Gloves can be worn on either hand ( ambidextrous)
- Loose fit so gloves can be easily removed by rolling the inner part of the glove over the outside
- Single-use (do not re-use gloves that have already been worn and removed)
- Roll gloves onto each other into a ball and discard
- Remove gloves before entering your car if wearing them while outside to run errands (such as grocery stores, banks, restaurants and more)
- Do not wear the same gloves multiple places (remove and get a fresh pair after every place you visit)
How To Best Remove Gloves:
Gloves come in 100 count.