I See You (Clear Lash Adhesive) 10ML
We see You But You Can't See Me
I see You is Clear adhesive designed to benefit colored lash application but doesn't mean you cannot use it on black lashes either.
It is the perfect glue for those clients who are sensitive to traditional adhesives because this adhesive doesn't contain any black carbon which attributes to the majority of the leading cause of sensitivity caused by lash extensions.
I See You Adhesive:
- Has a .5 second dry time (Yes 1/2 second dry time)
- Should be kept between: 68-75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Humidity level for best retention is between: 50-70%
- Crystal Clear
- No Black Carbon
- Long-lasting adhesive
- 10 ML
Can be used for:
- Classic lashing
- Volume lashing
- Mega Volume lashing
- Pre-Made Lashing
Adhesive good for:
- 3 MONTHS after receiving your order.
- Whether OPENED or UNOPENED
Adhesive should be:
- Shaken side to side NOT up and down
- Shake before each use
- Shake for 20 seconds to ensure ingredients are well mixed
- If the glue is not well shaken will result in retention issues
- Change out and dispense a new drop of glue into a new glue ring OR on a new area on a jade stone or crystal stone every 20-30 minutes
- Never dispense adhesive on top of the previous drop
- Refrigerate upon receiving to stabilize the ingredients
- After can be stored in a cool dry place
- If the temperature is not consistent store in refrigerator at end of day
- If the temperature stays consistent in your lashing suite, store in the "Keep It Fresh" Jar in between clients to maintain a cool temperature
- If stored in the refrigerator overnight please remove 30 minutes before initial use of the day
- Never lash with cold adhesive as it will cause retention issues
Adhesive will dry within .5 seconds in the recommended environment:
- 68-75 degrees Fahrenheit
- 50-70% Humidity
Do not use this adhesive if your clients are allergic to any lash adhesive, have had an allergic reaction to lash adhesives in the past, or allergic to cyanoacrylate. Symptoms include swollen eyes, itchiness, severe red eyes, soreness of the eyelids and discharge of the eye. If a client has ever experienced these symptoms in the past, then this client is allergic to lash adhesive in general and we recommend you do not apply lash extensions to said client/clients.
Adhesive Contains NO LATEX and NO FORMALDEHYDE
For additional information please see our adhesive card included with every purchase of I See You Adhesive.
ALL GLUES ARE FINAL SALE