Lash Shampoo Concentrate
Clean Your Lashes... Period!
The CN Lash Shampoo Concentrate is the concentrated form of lash shampoo that is to be mixed with distilled water to create a foaming lash cleanser. It was developed with the lash artists in mind who like to create take-home lash-care kits for their clients. Artists can also sell the entire concentrate bottle to customers to make their bottles at home, so they will never have a reason to come in with dirty lashes.
Why you need this:
- Every 100ml Lash Shampoo Concentrate Bottle makes 10 (60ml) Bottles of foaming lash cleanser
- You are getting 600ml of product from 1 bottle of concentrate
- The Lash Shampoo Concentrate is the perfect lash extension cleanser, ensuring maximum cleaning without leaving behind a residue that can weigh the lash extension down or clump them together.
The formula is:
- Oil and alcohol-free.
- Will not burn or irritate eyes.
How To Mix:
- Get yourself a 60ml empty foaming lash bottle
- Mix 10ml of Lash Shampoo Concentrate with 50ml of distilled water
- Shake to combine
- Pump the nozzle and dispense your freshly mixed lash foam cleanser
- Can make 10 bottles of foaming lash shampoo
Rember, this is entirely safe to use daily on lash extensions. So clean your lashes regularly.
Vegan and Cruelty-free.