Sensitive AF (Sensitive Lash Adhesive) 10ML
All adhesives are FINAL SALE NO EXCEPTIONS WHAT SO EVER !!!
If you purchase the adhesive it will expire 3 months after received, wether opened or un-opened. We will not be accepting any returns for glues even un-used due to Covid-19.
Your feelings might not be sensitive but your eyes sure are
Clients with sensitivity to conventional adhesives will rejoice when their lash artist breaks out our Sensitive AF Adhesive.
The adhesive doesn't contain strong bonding components. These components cause the strong fumes and tearing of the eye during or post service.
Sensitive AF Adhesive:
- Has a 4-5 second dry time
- Should be kept between: 68-75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Humidity level for best retention is between: 45-65%
- Long-lasting adhesive
- 10 ML
Can be used for:
- Classic lashing
- Volume lashing
- Mega Volume lashing
- Pre-Made Lashing
Adhesive good for:
- 2 MONTHS after receiving your order.
- Whether OPENED or UNOPENED
Adhesive should be:
- Shaken side to side NOT up and down
- Shake before each use
- Shake for 20 seconds to ensure ingredients are well mixed
- If the glue is not well shaken will result in retention issues
- Changed every 20-30 minutes and a new drop dispensed into a new glue ring or on a new area on a jade stone or crystal stone
- Never dispense adhesive on top of the previous drop
- Refrigerate upon receiving to stabilize the ingredients
- After can be stored in a cool dry place
- If the temperature is not consistent store in refrigerator at end of day
- If the temperature stays consistent in your lashing suite, store in the "Keep It Fresh" Jar in between clients to maintain a cool temperature
- If stored in the refrigerator overnight please remove 30 minutes before initial use of the day
- Never lash with cold adhesive as it will cause retention issues
Adhesive will dry within 4-5seconds in the recommended environment:
- 68-75 degrees Fahrenheit
- 45-65% Humidity
If a client is allergic to any other lash adhesive (no matter the brand), the client will also be allergic to the Cammy Nguyen Sensitive AF Glue. The components removed from the glue in order for it to be labeled sensitive do not make the adhesive safe for clients that are in fact allergic to lash adhesives. The removed components cut down on irritation, red eyes and tearing.
Glue spout is not open to ensure maximum freshness. Please use the included tool to pierce the spout before using the adhesive.
Adhesive Contains NO LATEX and NO FORMALDEHYDE
For additional information please see our adhesive card included with every purchase of Sensitive AF Adhesive.
ALL GLUES ARE FINAL SALE